Seamless Line Pipe
Trident Steel offers API 5L seamless line pipe from domestic and international mills. Seamless line pipe is manufactured by extruding metal from the center of cylindrical-shaped steel billet. The resulting hollowed out shape is seamless line pipe. Unlike ERW line pipe, there are no weld seams. It is a great choice for applications where dependability is a must. Coated, job-ready material is available for same day shipment. Trident Steel’s seamless line pipe is available in standard, schedule 40, schedule 80 and unscheduled size options.
Seamless Steel Pipe Features:
- Available Sizes: 2 3/8 in. – 8 5/8 in. outer diameter (OD)
See chart below for a full list of dimensions.
- Grades: API 5L B through X52
- Specifications: ASTM A53-B, ASTM A106-B, ASME, API-5L
- End Finishes: Plain-end beveled (PEB) for welding, Zap-Lok
- Coating/Overlay Options: Fusion Bonded Epoxy, TGF-3, PowerCrete / Abrasion-resistant Overlay (ARO), and other customer-specific coatings.
To speak to a Trident Steel representative about seamless line pipe options, contact us today!
Seamless Line Pipe Dimensions and Weight:
DIMENSIONS ARE IN INCHES / TOLERANCES NOT SHOWN
|OD||Nominal||Schedule||Wall||# / ft Bare||# / ft FBE|
|2 3/8″||2″||Std / 40||.154||3.66||3.73|
|3 1/2″||3″||Std / 40||.216||7.58||7.68|
|4 1/2″||4″||Std / 40||.237||10.80||10.93|
|6 5/8″||6″||Std / 40||.280||18.99||19.19|
|8 5/8″||8″||Std /40||.322||28.58||28.84|