St. Louis, MO
Trident Steel Corporation (‘TSC’) is seeking an Account Manager, Inside Sales to join its St. Louis, MO based sales team. In this role you will work with some of the leading firms in the oil and gas industry to offer them solutions to their pipe needs. This will involve working with existing clients as well as developing new clients for all product lines. You will also work with internal staff to arrange price quotes for customers, coordinate documentation of the sale, ensure successful delivery of the goods, and follow-up with customers after the fact. We are seeking energetic, hardworking candidates looking to join a growing team building on a long track record of success. Candidates will receive on the job and self-directed training after starting.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work to understand the needs and expectations of the customers and provide relevant solutions.
- Research and learn about our customers, the products in our industry, and TSC product lines.
- Read periodicals, web sites, etc. on the oil and gas Industry.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients.
- Prospect for and develop new retail clients.
- Handle phone and internet traffic to ensure proper attention to customers and provide timely and thorough responses.
- Maintain communication with the sales team and management to ensure customers are satisfied and issues are remedied quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is a plus, but not required.
- Interest in the oil and gas industry is required.
- Self-starter with proven track record of success in demanding situations.
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Effective communications and collaboration skills. Know how to operate in a courteous and professional manner in all interactions with colleagues, customers, suppliers, and vendors.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Experience using a CRM is a plus.
- Exceptional ethics and integrity.