ERW Steel Line Pipe
Trident Steel represents domestic and international mills offering electric resistance welded (ERW) steel line pipe. Manufactured to API 5L specifications, our ERW line pipe is created by using high-frequency induction (HFI) currents to form a welded bond. Trident has partnered with industry-leading coating companies, offering the option for Fusion-Bonded Epoxy (FBE) coating, TGF-3 (Coal-Tar Epoxy), and other customer-specific coatings. A cost-effective option for pipe, our high yield ERW pipe is commonly used for well hook-ups, gathering lines, tie-in lines, trunk lines, and other midstream applications. Coated, job-ready material is available for same day shipment. Our ERW pipe is available in standard, schedule 40, schedule 80 and unscheduled size options.
We are MHA-Tero licensed, which allows us to ship ERW line pipe to oil & gas companies based in North Dakota tribal lands.
ERW Line Pipe Features:
- Available sizes: 2 3/8 in. – 30 in. outer diameter (OD)
See chart below for a full list of dimensions.
- Grades: API 5L B, X42, X52, X60, X65, X70
- Specifications: ASTM A53-B, ASTM A106-B, ASME, API-5L
- Coating/Overlay Options: Fusion Bonded Epoxy, TGF-3, PowerCrete / Abrasion-resistant overlay (ARO), and other customer-specific coatings
- End Finishing: Plain-end beveled (PEB) for welding; Zap-Lok
- Wall Thicknesses: Light Wall, Standard Wall, Extra Heavy and other wall thickness available
For more information about how ERW line pipe can serve your project, contact Trident Steel today!
View line pipe spec sheet.
ERW Pipe Dimensions and Weight:
DIMENSIONS ARE IN INCHES / TOLERANCES NOT SHOWN
|OD||Nominal||Schedule||Wall||# / ft Bare||# / ft FBE|
|2 3/8″||2″||Std / 40||.154||3.66||3.73|
|3 1/2″||3″||Std / 40||.216||7.58||7.68|
|4 1/2″||4″||Std / 40||.237||10.80||10.93|
|6 5/8″||6″||Std / 40||.280||18.99||19.19|
|8 5/8″||8″||Std /40||.322||28.58||28.84|
|10 3/4″||10″||Std / 40||.365||40.52||40.84|